Here is some of the latest equine news!
Eventing Nation Red on right, white on left, insanity in the middle
- Who Jumped It Best? Twin Rivers Part 1: Prelim Frangible Tableby Leslie Wylie on March 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
We’re glad to see new frangible fences popping up at courses around the country, thanks to YOUR efforts to build up the USEA’s Frangible Fence Technology Fund. The Fund offers grants to all events for the
- Perspective: Are We Trying to Fix a Problem by Creating More?by Alyssa Craig on March 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A number of riders have shared with us their opinions about a recently proposed rule change by the USEA concerning the increased number of MERs to move up to Preliminary, Intermediate and Advanced You can
- Friday News & Notesby Kate Samuels on March 5, 2021 at 5:03 am
The days getting longer is a blessing and a curse for the horse person, honestly. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pumped that I get to enjoy warmer weather and there are more hours in the
- Thursday Video: Valegro Gives a Riding Lessonby Sally Spickard on March 4, 2021 at 10:30 pm
There’s just something quite special about a superstar of an equine athlete who can pull double-duty as a beginner-friendly ride. For as much pomp and circumstance as dressage champion Valegro was accustomed to during his
- Volunteer Nation: 6 Events to Help This Weekendby Sally Spickard on March 4, 2021 at 7:30 pm
One perk of volunteering these days is the opportunity it affords to be around the sport when competitions are still closed to spectators. As Shelby Allen’s dog, Frank, can attest, jump judging gives you a
- Update on Venturing Hills Farm EHV-1 Outbreak & How You Can Helpby Leslie Wylie on March 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Our hearts have been with Venturing Hills Farm in Luskville, Quebec, which has been battling an EHV-1 outbreak since mid-February. Three horses have died and over half of the farm’s 39-horse population has fallen sick.